Answers to Study Questions
for Week Five Day 6
1. What is the significance of the four angels bound at the great river Euphrates?
Answer: The significance of the four angels bound at the great river Euphrates is that though the Romans imagine their survival is the result of military might, in fact it is God who has kept the Persians from sweeping into Roman territory.
2. What is significant about the army that will invade when these four angels are removed?
Answer: The army that will invade when these four angels are removed is immense.
3. Describe the invaders and their horses.
Answer: The invaders will have breastplates the color of fire and of sapphire and sulfur and it will be the horses who do the killing with mouths that spew fire and sulfur and tails like harmful serpent-like heads.
4. What does the textbook author say our task is?
Answer: The textbook author says our task is to warn sinners over and over.
5. How should we accomplish this task?
Answer: We should accomplish this task in love and not with a hidden undercurrent of glee.
This lesson series brought to you courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site powered by