Answers to Study Questions for
Week Six Day 7.
1. How does the time of the apparent victory of the beast finish up?
Answer: The time of the apparent victory of the beast is finite.
2. What ultimately happens to the two witnesses?
Answer: Ultimately, the two witnesses are vindicated; they are raised
and taken to heaven.
3. What is the second woe going on as the two witnesses are being
taken into heaven?
Answer: The second woe going on as the two witnesses are being
taken into heaven is a great earthquake that destroys a tenth
of the people and kills a multitude of people.
4. What is the third woe?
Answer: The third woe is not identified in the rest of Revelation.
5. What are the four circumstances in which we have seen the people
of God this week?
Answer: The four circumstances in which we have seen the people of
God this week are
1. They are persecuted and oppressed
2. They are victorious an apparently invincible
3. They apparently are destroyed
4. They have their final victory.
6. According to the textbook author, what is the most important thing
for us today to determine about those different circumstances?
Answer: The most important thing for us today to determine about
those different circumstances is to determine in which of
these circumstances the church finds itself today.
This lesson series is provided courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
Tthis site powered by