Answers to Study Questions for Week Eleven Day Six
1. Why does the victory only “seem to be final”?
Answer: The victory only “seems to be final” because it will last a thousand years after which the beast will be released.
2. What is this thousand years known as?
Answer: This thousand years is known as the millennium.
3. What names have emerged as a response to this term?
Answer: As a response to this term labels of premillennialists, postmillennialists, and amillennialists have emerged.
4. What has been the consequence of these terms?
Answer: As a consequence of these names, arguments have arisen among Christians causing perplexity among nonbelievers and obscuring the witness of the church.
5. What is a serious danger when conditions in the church improve?
Answer: A serious danger that emerges when conditions in the church improve is the temptation to let down our guard believing that the struggle is past.
This lesson series brought to you courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site powered by