Answers to Study Questions
for Week Six Day 1
1. What interrupts our expectations that the end has come?
Answer: Another angel interrupts our expectations that the end has come.?
2. What was the message when “the seven thunders sounded”?
Answer: We don’t know what the message when “the seven thunders sounded” was because John was told to seal the message.
3. What does the textbook author say the seven thunders makes clear?
Answer: The textbook author says the seven thunders makes clear is that there is a place in life for mystery and fo the unknown.
4. What does the textbook author say we have to know?
Answer: What the textbook author say we have to know is what our responsibility is.
5. In essence, what does Revelation say
Answer: In essence, what Revelation says is the same thing the rest of the New Testament says, that the Lamb that was slain and yet lives must reign, and that those who are faithful must reign with him.
6. For what does the textbook author say we should pray?
Answer: The textbook author says we should pray that God will reveal what God’s will is for us.
This lesson series brought to you courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site powered by