Answers to Study Questions for Week Eleven Day Three
1. Describe the vision of Jesus Christ John had.
Answer: Jesus is powerful and victorious, mounted on a white horse.
2. How are the words righteousness and justice related in Greek?
Answer: In Greek, the words righteousness and justice are the same.
3. With what are the clothes of Jesus in the vision sprinkled?
Answer: The clothes of Jesus in the vision are sprinkled with blood.
4. What is his name in the vision?
Answer: His name in the vision is “The Word of God.”
5. What is the inscription that proclaims his power?
Answer: The inscription that proclaims his power is “King of kings and Lord of lords.”
This lesson series brought to you courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site powered by