Answers to Study Questions for Week Twelve Day Seven
1. What is perhaps the most surprising thing about new Jerusalem?
Answer: Perhaps the most surprising thing about new Jerusalem is there is no temple.
2. Why is there no temple in new Jerusalem?
Answer: There no temple in new Jerusalem because God is there.
3. Why is there no need for sun and moon in the new Jerusalem?
Answer: There no need for sun and moon in the new Jerusalem because the very presence of God and the Lamb suffice to light the city.
4. What exists besides the heavenly city?
Answer: There are nations and kings of the earth that exist in addition to the heavenly city.
5. Why are the gates of the heavenly city never closed?
Answer: The gates of the heavenly city never closed because there are no longer any enemies to defend against.
This lesson series brought to you courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site powered by