Answers to Study Questions
for Week Six Day 4.
1. What might one expect after the angel with the small scroll
Answer: One might expect after the angel with the small scroll appears
the blast of the final trumpet.
2. What is the meaning of the vision of the measuring rod?
Answer: The meaning of the vision of the measuring rod is a sign of
3. What is significant about forty-two months here and elsewhere?
Answer: Forty-two months here and elsewhere is a limited time for
three and a half years are only half of seven years [perfection,
4. What two things does this vision tell John?
Answer: The two things this vision tells John are first, although the
physical temple has been destroyed, God protects God’s
people, and second that the present condition of desolation is
temporary and will end.
5. What does the textbook author say when it seems like God does
not answer our prayers?
Answer: When it seems like God does not answer our prayers, the
textbook author says we have to remember the tough times
will pass, they are only temporary.
This lesson series is provided courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site is powered by