Answers to the Study Questions for the Seventh Day
1. What is the warning of the first angel in 14.6-13
Answer: The warning of the first angel is that it is necessary to fear
God and to give God glory.
2. What is the warning of the second angel in 14.6-13
Answer: The warning of the second angel is that the Roman Empire
[referred to symbolically as Babylon] will fall.
3. What is the warning of the third angel in 14.6-13?
Answer: The warning of the third angel is that all who worship and
bear the mark of the beast will be punished.
4. How, according to the textbook author should the repeated warning
of God be considered?
Answer: The repeated warning of God be considered as a
manifestation of Gods’s grace.
5. What does that have to say about the church’s ministry?
Answer: What it says about the church’s ministry is that the church
cannot cease in its task of proclaiming the good news and
offering forgiveness, no matter how many times previously it
has done so.
This lesson series brought to you courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site powered by