Answers, Lesson Sixty-two
Answers to Study Questions for Day 6 of Week 9
1. What effect does the pouring of the fourth angel have?
Answer: The fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun causing it
“to scorch men with fire” and the men scorched with great
heat “blasphemed the name of God.”
2. Where does the fifth angel pour its plague and what effect does it
Answer: “The fifth angel poured out his vial upon the throne of the
beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness.” They “gnawed
their tongues for pain,” blasphemed God, and repented not.
3. What happens when the sixth angel pours out its cup of wrath?
Answer: “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.” Invasion from the east across the Euphrates River was always a threat to Rome.
4. What is different in the action of pagan kings from what has
happened in earlier times in biblical history?
Answer: In earlier times in biblical history God used pagan kings, but
now they become followers of the beast.
5. What do the events of the plagues mean?
Answer: The events of the plagues means we are coming to the
moment of judgement when there is no longer time for
repentance or regrets.
This lesson series brought to you courtesy of
First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida
This site powered by