Quiz II Answers
1. Abram [later named Abraham] originally came from Ur of the Chaldees [or Chaldeans].
2. The book of Lamentation was written by Jeremiah.
3. The last book in the Old Testament is Malachi.
4. The number of pieces of silver Judas betrayed Jesus for was 30.
5. The longest river in Bible times was Nile.
6. The Ten Commandments were given to Moses on Mount Sinai.
7. Jonah was sent to Nineveh.
8. Samson was a judge.
9. King Ahab was married to Jezebel.
10. The Bible doesn’t say what the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge that Adam and Eve ate was.
This Quiz brought to you courtesy of
The First United Methodist Church
of Miami, Florida.